- ← or → — Select the previous or the next card in the layout.
- V — Magnify the selected card’s image and access information links; same as clicking the image.
- M — Magnify the selected image and look up meanings (usually based on the Waite-Smith designs); double-clicking an image has the same result; Alt + click has the same result.
- C — View (compare) cards, across decks, corresponding to the selected card.
- D — View information about the deck’s design, origin or history.
- L — View information about the layout.
- A — View this “About Site” page.
- U — Get a shareable URL.
- Esc — Close the pop-up information box. You can also click the background, or simply open a different box.
- T — Hide or show the top menu.
- P — Reveal or hide all of the positional meaning hints.
- + or = — Draw another card from the deck.
- I — Invert (“reverse”) or right the card image.
- 1 through 9, 0 — Select card by position (1 through 10) in layout; press ⇧ Shift with a number to indicate 11-20. And, depending on your Web browser, you may be able to use the Alt key with number keys to make the positional meaning hints “stick” one by one on screen.
- Ctrl+Alt+1 through Ctrl+Alt+5 — “Access keys” for deck selection, layout selection, suit and arcana selection, Shuffle button and Sort button. After pressing the access key for a drop-down list, press the Alt key with down arrow key to open the list.
- You can use your computer’s mouse, touchpad, or touchscreen to drag the card images (individually or as a “lassoed” group) across the display. Press G a few times to try the “snap-to-grid” feature.
- To shift, as a group, all of the cards laid out, you can hold down the ⇧ Shift key when you press the arrow keys; to center the layout, press ⇧ Shift+. keys.
- To resize the card images (without resizing the entire window), press Alt+↑ or Alt+↓; press Alt+. to reset.